Monday, May 29, 2017

Some Thoughts

Several things happened over the past week that I felt necessary to address with a blog post. This post is a bit more personal and based on my experiences with customers.

Every morning I check my email. I live in Florida which is EST and many of my emails come from China or people who search Mon Amour Toujours in the wee hours of the morning. This morning I was a bit discouraged because I was notified by a Yelp email (which goes to a different email address than my site) that a customer left a negative review. I strive to give my utmost attention to everyone that contacts me. This particular customer reached out to me a couple months ago with questions all of which I answered in a timely fashion and freely sharing my knowledge and information. Throughout the entire process he was grateful for my help and assistance and mentioned several times he was glad he chose my company with his purchase, so his negative review was a mystery to me. I decided not to publish the review because the review mentioned nothing about the quality of his doll nor the way I handled his transaction- it merely stated he was unhappy with his doll and it was the worst thing he ever purchased. I decided to reach out to him to see if there was anything I could do to correct things for him. I sent an email letting him I was aware of his review and asked him to contact me to resolve any issues.

Later that morning I received his response and he again thanked me for all my help and assured me that his review in no way reflected me or the quality of the doll he chose. His response was based on how he felt about himself after receiving the doll- he felt embarrassed about his purchase, I let him know I understood his situation and suggested he contact me if he decided to sell his doll in the future- I have yet to hear back from him.

This sort of customer experience is the exception rather than the rule. I am honored to get to know many of my customers and receive great satisfaction helping them find a partner. Once in awhile someone will "just not get it". What I mean by this is there is a psychological experience that goes along with having  a doll- there is a connection that you develop which starts at the time of purchase and perhaps even before that. Many doll owners, myself included, relate to their dolls from more than just a sexual mind set. Some people develop feelings or a connection that comes with caring for their dolls. I can't say that I love my dolls in the romantic sense but I will say there is a connection. At this time it's difficult to explain but I will say that it is something unexpected.

Ivy Gets A Thumbs Up
It is my belief that the customer I mention above may have interpreted his thoughts as "embarrassing" but deep down realized he saw this doll as something more than just a "doll"or a sexual object. He also, at some level, understood that by purchasing the doll strictly for sexual gratification would have been an injustice to her; after all these dolls are very life like. When I started my research of dolls I noticed that many sites used the term "fuck dolls" and "sex dolls" for me this was a turn off. Also during my research I read stories of how many doll owners saw their dolls as companions and not just a way for them to get off. I also felt this was how I saw myself as a doll owner- someone searching for companionship. You may notice I use the term "intimate partner alternative" to refer to dolls on my site. I decided to use this term because this opens up the doll to more than just a sexual object; one thing I constantly wrestle with is having to use the term "sex doll" on my site and for advertising but if I didn't then my site would just get lost on the web.

Doll ownership is different for everyone and everyone has their reason for purchasing a doll. None of the reasons for purchasing a doll should be embarrassing. Fortunately there is an option available which allows an individual a way explore and express- in private- their intimate desires, in every form, in a way which they feel that could not be obtained from a traditional relationship. Dolls are a way to express sexuality in a safe environment without the pressure of feeling embarrassed or inadequate. Quite often I hear from customers after they receive their orders. They tell me how excited they felt when she arrived and how much they look forward to seeing their girl when they get home after a long day at work, I too have experienced these same feelings.

To end this on a high note, the week ended well with another customer review, this time a positive one; please take a few minutes to read Ivy's review here. If you order from Mon Amour Toujours or another site please take a few minutes to leave a review, if your review is not going to be positive contact your sales rep or the owner and give them a chance to correct the situation. If you should have any questions please feel free to contact me any time, I enjoy helping and assisting you with your decision- support@monamourtoujours.com


No comments:

Post a Comment